SEO Expert Narayan Adhikari Explains The Importance Of SEO In 2022
News

Learn the importance of SEO to rank your website higher in search engines.

8
Seo

SEO, Search engine optimization is a technique to optimize the website to rank higher on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube etc.

Its importance is increasing day by day. It is also because it generates traffic to the website for free. You and I probably already have some general knowledge about SEO and its importance. Now, from an SEO expert's view, let's hear the importance of SEO in 2022.

Narayan Adhikari is a well known SEO Expert from Kathmandu who is helping hundreds of businesses succeed in the digital world through Search Engine Optimization.

Importance of SEO in 2022

1.Business & Brand Visibility

SEO is a technique to rank higher on search results. A higher ranking means higher brand visibility. People find your website whenever they search for something related to your product or service, which will create a positive image of your brand and business to your clients. In 2021, most of all, small and medium enterprises are practising SEO to increase their business visibility, and it is further going to increase in 2022.

2.Free Website Traffic

The only reason to do SEO is to get free website traffic. You can use paid advertising platforms such as social media ads, Google ad etc. They also provide website traffic, but all of them are paid. On the other hand, SEO generates free website traffic to the website. You don’t need to pay a single penny for the search engines to welcome visitors to your website.

Fact: Google first position ranking gets more than 70% of the traffic every time.

It will surely increase in 2022 as the search engines are more advanced and show the most relevant result in the first position.

For example, I run an Online e-commerce store in Kathmandu, which generates more than 3000+ free website traffic every month.

The online e-commerce store is making me more than a hundred thousand dollars per month just through the SEO & free traffic from search engines.

3.Higher Conversion Rate

Organic search traffic has had the highest conversion rate till now. We all have a habit of googling the product or service before buying it. And we believe it immediately if we like it, which is one of the top reasons businesses started SEO of their website.

4.Increase Business Revenue

As mentioned earlier, SEO provides free website traffic, which helps reduce the overall marketing cost. Yes, it costs to hire SEO specialists to optimize your website, but it is too little compared to your paid advertising budget to generate new clients.

The importance of SEO is increasing day by day. So, optimize your website before it's too late.