Waves seized my oblivious brain,
winding tighter and tighter and tighter;
it was too late for the neurons to fight back.
Water overflowing with energy seeped into
e v e r y
s i n g l e
no matter how hidden they believed themselves to be.
Neurons taking refuge became wreckage,
collateral damage if you will,
of the contagious and toxic waters.
Poisoned thoughts come flooding in with the storm surges;
neurons are firing aimlessly.
Unsure of where to go or what to do,
my brain is suffocating;
my brain is drowning.
- Top 11 Restaurants To Visit In Columbus, Ohio ›
- A Day With Depression And Anxiety ›
- My Favorite Family Vacation ›
- Thank You For Loving Me And My Anxiety ›
- What Calls Us To The Sea? ›
- How I Survive Parenting With Anxiety ›
- 19 Things That Inevitably Happen When You Binge Watch A New ... ›
- I Witnessed Love At The Hairdressers ›
- How To Help A Friend Through A Panic Attack ›
- What It's Like Living With Bipolar Disorder ›
- 5 Video Simulations to Help You Experience Sensory Overload ... ›
- Autism and Sensory Overload ›
- Sensory Overload (Interacting with Autism Project) on Vimeo ›
- Urban Dictionary: sensory overload ›
- What is Sensory Overload Anxiety and How does it Relate to ADHD? ›
- Sensory Overload - A Sensory Life! ›
- Sensory Overload - YouTube ›
- Sensory Overload Anxiety ›
- People Explain What Sensory Overload Feels Like | The Mighty ›
- Sensory overload - Wikipedia ›