14 Things Seniors Feel The Last Month Of School, As Told By 'Teen Wolf'

Every senior has these components of senioritist.

68
flickr

As my senior year slowly comes to an end I am not feeling the excitement I thought I would be. When I talk to my friends and overhear other seniors conversation I realize that they feel the same thing. If you are senior remember everything will be okay and other people feel the same as you.

You are not alone.

1. Wanting to give up

All seniors are so fed up with high school. The work is too much, homework seems pointless and you just want to do nothing.

2. Feeling Tired

Always tired. both physically and emotionally. High school was four years too long.

3. Just wanting it to be over.

When does summer start?

4. Scared of the Future

While excited about the future, it is still scary to think about being on your own for the first time. With great independence comes great responsibility.

5. Sentimental over everything.

That rust sink in the second-floor girls' bathroom is now leaking memories;

6. Excited for a new start

Whether you are going off to college or straight into the workforce you are ready for something new. A fresh start is just what you needed to get out of the rut of high school.

7. Frustrated

Being stuck between independence and still being seen as a child is frustrating. You want to do things on your own, but no one trusts you yet. You just want to be taken seriously!

8. Proud

The hard work is finally paying off. All of the late night study sessions, breakdowns and homework was worth it

9. Senioritis

Wait, I still have to do work? As much as we want school to be over, there are still finals.

10. Stress.

Shopping for college, finals, graduation, the to-do list is endless.

11. Confident

This is the last time where seniority really matters. It will be a long time before you are at the top of the school again and won't be the same. Right now you rule the school, and you're going to own it!

12. I'm not ready to leave

Even though you spent four years in high school and you've had senioritis since the 10th grade, you don't know what you'll do after high school. You're leaving familiarity to basically start over.

13. Confused about what comes next

High school is finally over! Even so, there are still so many choices to be made. Do I go to college? Work? Both? At least there's no summer homework

14. Grateful

Above all other things, you are grateful to have had these experiences. Thankful that your teachers worked so hard to get you here and that your family stuck by you in all of your crazy endeavors.

Congratulations seniors! We finally made it!