This is not a joke, it's a shoutout to our parents.

This past week, I spent spring break with my parents. At the end of the week, they shared the incredible information that we were going to Hawaii in May 2019.

Being an only child, one of my struggles is being alone with my parents on vacation and not having anyone my age to share the experience with. My parents said I was allowed to take a friend with us if they could pay for the plane ticket.

I immediately contacted my best friend Bailey, and together we started planning out ways for her to pay for the $563 plane ticket.

Once we figured out how to get rich fast, we made a PowerPoint presentation to send to both of our parents. We came up with plenty of reasons why we should be allowed to do this. Here's why:

1. Bailey and I called each other everyday while we were separated over spring break. 

Therefore, we need this vacation together because we won't be able to see each other over the summer. It's the perfect chance for a getaway before we move away from each other.

2. After a long semester of work, we need our relaxation.

3. Our major is all about traveling and exploring the world, so this is the perfect beginning to our future adventures together.

4. The Instagram pictures would be so good

5. My parents would be less annoyed with me if I had someone else to hang out with for part of the time

6. Bailey's parents would get a child-free house for a week.

7. We are paying for half of the ticket! And there really is nothing else to pay for except for tourist gifts

8. It will get us active as we plan to snorkel and hike!

Please send me and Bailey to Hawaii! If anyone reading this wants to help us pay for the ticket - contact us or Venmo!

<3 Mckenna and Bailey