Is it December already? Dang, global warming fooled us again.
The end of the semester often brings out the average college student's inner Queen. Under the pressure cooker of deadlines, an ongoing lack of sleep, and zero motivation, most of us let off steam through dramatic outbursts. Mental breakdowns? Had two last night.
So, let's all take a deep breath and commiserate together with some iconic Drag Queens from Rupaul's Drag Race.
1. When you stroll in from Thanksgiving break and realize you should have gotten ahead when you had the chance.
2. And your family tells you "Only three weeks! You'll be back home before you know it." And for a second, you even believe it's that simple.
3. And you keep saying you have no time to finish all that homework, but somehow find time for Netflix.
4. Your professors keep saying that everyone should start studying before it's too late. Why does it feel like their lazy eye is looking at you specifically?
5. How do some people already have 20 paged, fully highlighted study guides?
6. You're aware your late night snacking is getting out of hand. You just don't care.
7. But hey, at least your class is finally bonding over mutually assured destruction!
8. If sweatpants weren't the norm before, they certainly are now.
9.Wait, your professor is still lecturing new readings the week before the final?
10. For some reason, your friends always seem to be freaking out when you're actually calm. It's a confusing phenomenon and you're never sure how to handle it.
11. Okay, okay, maybe your lack of sleep is noticeable. Let's just say it's the new Aesthetic™.