To Everyone Who Has Ever Been Brought Down: Always Remember Your Worth

When people bring you down, remember who you are.

22
Photo by Tim Mossholder on Pexels

At some point in everyone's life, someone will try to bring them down or make them feel less than in some way. It's important to remember that you are unique, and you are special. Each person has a purpose in the world. Everyone gets brought down at some point, and no matter what anyone says to you, remember what you are worth.

When people get mad, they often say things that they don't mean or that are not true. Anger speaks volumes about a person. When a person gets mad, they might try to say anything in order to hurt you. You have to remember that they are just saying things to get a reaction. It will make others feel better about themselves and what they've done.

You have to remember that just because they say it, doesn't make it true.

It may hurt for a while, and the person saying these things may be someone close to you, but you have to remember the truth. Take a minute, feel the hurt, but remember the truth. You are a unique, special person that is here for a purpose. Never take your self-worth for granted.

No matter what you say or who you are, you are a special person who is here for a reason. There are people in your life that love you and that want you to be here. You mean so much to more people than you may think. Remember who you are and how strong you are.