Girl, You A Bad B!tch: Here's Your Motivation

Remember: bad days make for bad thoughts.

349
Robin Welle

Honey,

Stop your tears, you'll get where you're going. You'll see your steps as a pathway for others. Stop overthinking. Matter-of-fact, stop thinking about boys so much. Because 9 chances out of 10, he's not thinking about you at all (sorry, not sorry sistah).

Stop trying to find reassurance in yourself through him. The only person whose mind yours should be wrapped around is your own. You have yourself, first and foremost. You are the most beautiful girl. Look at yourself in the mirror and see your beauty. You will no longer scoff at your own reflection because it isn't good enough for you.

"There is only one you, and that is truer than true." -Dr. Seuss

You are sweet, gentle and kind. Your outside beauty matches your strong heart. You are more than what you tell yourself. Stop judging other females. Ladies, please. Be nice, we already have to put up with boys that don't text/snap back, give other women a chance to at least start a friendship. You can't even try when you've got, "Don't fuck with me," written on your forehead.

Yes, there are going to be prettier and smarter women, and some who do more good things than you, but to a lot of people out there, YOU are who they're saying is more beautiful. YOU are the smarter one, the one who does more good things. Every day, at least four people will see you and think to themselves, "Wow, she is beautiful" or "She is so sweet, I know she's a good person." Just because they don't tell you (which they don't because they're so taken back by your beauty and grace) does NOT mean no one thinks those things.

Stop searching for faults in yourself.

You are so strong! Look at how far you've come!

List your accomplishments daily to yourself. Yes, you do have accomplishments!

Don't underestimate what you've already achieved. You are smart, strong-willed, determined. Write out your nearest-future plans and if you don't have any, make them! Work for your future self every day. Do something nice for yourself, and once or twice a day and say OUTLOUD, "I love myself."

For my narcissist out there, this is self-love. Never attention seeking (we wouldn't want your attention anyway cause she know she bad).

You are the only one going to make yourself money. My mom told me my whole life growing up, "Marry rich." NO MOM, IMA MAKE MY OWN MONEY WITH MY OWN CAREER CAUSE I DONT NEED NO MAN and neither do you boo.

Keep in mind too, money isn't everything. You're already learning to live by yourself and for yourself, why wouldn't you want to continue that with someone who's working for themselves too?

Stop reminding yourself of the past. You are not that person anymore and if you're judging someone based on their past, "You better stop." *lady yelling at her son*

Stop letting your thoughts tell you what's wrong and right. I know that's one of the hardest things to do, but if that does happen, put in your headphones and listen to some Italian music.

I know you're probably thinking, "Robin, why Italian?" Well... because it's AMAZING. Prime example provided.

Stop going to social media to find people to tell you that you're pretty or skinny. The number of likes or comments on a post DOES NOT define you.

Stop lurking on people! Girls, we are the worst about this. We stay creepin' and checkin' likes and trying to find 'Mr. Right' by his retweets. Delete that app! If a man wants you, you'll know. You should never chase someone whos not reciprocating that effort. As hard as it may be, babe, you have to walk away.

1. That causes more unnecessary stress and 2. more insecurities arise when you're always thinking about what they want, or what you can do better for them. Girl, stop and think about what you can do better for yourself.

"Hold on tight, get back up." -Hard Love, NEEDTOBREATHE

I'm going to say it again, STOP looking for reassurance, it's only making you go deeper into your thoughts. You may be sensitive, but you don't need someone else telling you how amazing of a person you are. Give yourself compliments. Talk to yourself like you would a young child who is sad, tell yourself you're invincible and that you can accomplish anything because you a bad bitch and you WILL!

Here are some tips that have helped me through my bad days:

1. Read more articles (about literally anything). History Channel on SnapChat has some awesome ones.

2. Listen to motivational speeches! Listen to them in the morning when you wake up or before you go bed.

3. Go somewhere and scream. Or cry... or both. Really let it out if you do this one.

4. Get dressed up! Fall in love with your beauty all over again. Hype yourself up, get a little tipsy and have fun with your friends.

5. Start volunteering! If you're in college or even high school, you probably need community service hours. This lets you give back to your community while also replenishing you.

To finish this, I say to you: You are an amazing human. You are driven, creative and incredible. You are the positive vibes, the sunshine, and the smile in someone's life. You are an angel, all of your days.

Don't give up on yourself because someone won' tell you what you mean to them every day, you wake up and you tell yourself how proud you are of what you have done. Your goals and prayers are being heard. That dark place you're in right now is temporary.

You control your feelings, your emotions, the way you react to situations. Every situation has two outcomes, a positive one and a negative one. Which will you choose today?