"Recreation is the re-creation of yourself."​​

Explore your favorite things; it is okay to take interest in yourself.

25

Fear can easily grip anyone. The time you have now, is your only chance. To explore. To conquer. And to enjoy. This time is the best time to be you, and only the best version. Take that chance. Look risk in the face. Stare it down. Push it over.

You only get one life. Whether it be overcoming a phobia, changing careers, or even allowing your old self to die, just do it. There will always be reasons to doubt. Stomp on them. Negative words will attempt to linger. Crumble them. Choose to take a chance this day.

Pros and cons will always be prevelant. With that, we choose which truth to believe. Listen wisely. Your next step is either valley walking or mountain climbing. Which do you choose? Enjoy yourself. Create yourself. Get to know the real you. The only you. Their's only one. Be adventurous to yourself. It's okay. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Use it wisely. You never know what you'll discover.