How Second-Semester Seniors Do Sylly Week, Visualized By Michael Scott

Can I just stay in college forever? Please.

373
NBC Universal

For second-semester seniors, there are only four short months that stand between a degree and no more classes..for the most part, until grad school or a full-time job comes along. Syllabus week has evolved and taken a turn for the worst since freshmen year.

During freshman and sophomore year the first week is, to be honest, useless. You go over the roster, syllabus, state your name when you're out and didn't have to use any brain power whatsoever.

Then, junior and senior year come along and on the first day of class, you feel like you're in the third-week learning way too much too soon while your mind is still on winter break!

Regardless of how your first week went, Michael Scott is pretty accurate at explaining the beginning of your second semester senior year and how you handled your "first last week."

Counting down the days to graduation like...

Is it too late to raise my GPA? Should I have a job already?

Looking at your classes realizing it's not gonna be an easy semester like you thought

This is awkward.

Buying books

Looking at your bank account, at how much the book costs, then back at your bank account. Well, this isn't gonna work out.

Dropping and picking up classes like it's your job

Two presentations, a group project, and taken attendance... see ya.

Seeing the most beautiful words on your syllabus, "take-home final"

Is this real life?!?

When the professor teaches on the first day but your mind is still on break

Blanking out every three minutes trying giving it your all to pay attention.

When it's senior year and the professor asks you to present yourself to the class

WHY.

Actually knowing people in your classes

Walking in recognizing/knowing everyone. Yay, no more sitting alone in a 200 person lecture.

The majority of your classes are small and require daily discussions

There's no worse feeling than sounding so smart in your head while speaking to yourself, but the moment you open your mouth the words just don't work with you.

Watching all the freshmen go out when you're over here panicking over life

...or maybe the thought of leaving your house is just completely repulsive.

When all roommates made it to every first-week class

Way to go team. Whatta success.

Having multiple 8 a.m. classes that you NEED to graduate

When you can no longer put it off until next semester.

Using these 16 weeks to cherish your last few months of freedom