Second Semester Motivational Quotes

Second Semester Motivational Quotes

I am someone who finds motivation and affirmation in words.

961
Second Semester Motivational Quotes
Photo by João Jesus from Pexels

Going into this new semester with a whole new mindset, I wanted to find quotes that I knew would help encourage me. I have recently seen quotes all over instagram with the cutest and most creative designs. I noticed they are all by Morgan Harper Nichols, a christian songwriter/artist. All of the quotes I have chosen are her pieces.

"How beautifully you are learning the art of surrender, the courage to let go, in the wind of your unknowns." -MHN

So many changes have occurred from last semester to second, I can not wait to have the past behind me.

"You are different now, and that is a beautiful thing, and all of this is a part of the journey of becoming who you were meant to be."- Morgan Harper Nichols

New year, new mindset.

"It's okay if not every weekend doesn't lead to big moments and campfires and laughter that carries on for hours and hours. Some weekends might be quiet, still, with plenty of room to contemplate, and in that contemplation room, there is room to grow. So hold those weekends dear. Don't see them as less or as threats to more exciting times. There is beauty and truth even in the seemingly mundane." - Morgan Harper Nichols

Sometimes we need some quiet time to reflect.

"Breathe... Take air into your lungs. Be reminded of His love. Breathe it out. Let it go." - MHN

Even on rough days, it's a blessing to have the ability to breathe in air into your lungs and know there is Someone greater than you.

"One day you will look back on this season and know that you are truly blessed, and not because things were perfect but because you found the perfect grace in the worst of it."- Morgan Harper Nichols

The 'AH HA' moment

"The unknowns have no end, but neither does His grace." - MHN

The fear of the unknown is real... But I do not have to question his love for me and YOU.

"Morning is here, the day is new, perhaps this is where The Light breaks through." - Morgan Harper Nichols

It's never too late to be brand new!!

"If you ever feel the world around you is too busy to notice you, may you always be the one brave enough to stop and notice the world." MHN

Sometimes we get so caught up in ourselves that we forget there are other people in this world too.. Someone always has it worse than you.. Be conscious of those around you!