This Bachelorette Season Would Be Different Without 5 People

This Season Of The Bachelorette Wouldn't Have Been The Same Without These 5 People

Another season has come to end, but this one was one for the books.

46
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-red-rose-1820567/

In the words of Chris Harrison, "The shocking conclusion of Hannah's journey to find love" definitely made Bachelor Nation history. But in my opinion, this season would not nearly have been the captivating, dramatic spectacle that it was if not for a few key people who truly made it special.

Hannah Brown

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bachelorette-2019-hannah-brown

Miss Hannah B. herself truly made this season of The Bachelorette what it was. Never straying away from her values or beliefs, she consistently made decisions that she knew she would be proud of. Most impressively, she always managed to say exactly the right thing, shutting down her opponents time after time. An incredibly strong, independent woman, she never wavered when confronting Luke P. or Jed, showing women around the world that they deserve the absolute best, just like her. I cannot imagine this season without her, and I honestly believe that no other woman would have stepped up and filled her role quite as flawlessly as she did, when numerous obstacles and hurdles were thrown her way.

Luke P.

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/luke-p-2019

I have to give credit to the show-stealing, narcissistic, possessive man who is Luke P. From his fight with Luke S. to his stare-down war with Garrett, he never backed down, almost immediately beating out Cam for the role as villain of the season. He kept the show fresh, exciting, and unexpected, so as much as we love to hate him, the show truly would not have been the same without him. Plus, his ignorant words of shame towards Hannah were what finally allowed her to fully realize the kind of man she wants as a husband-- and he was NOT it.

Tyler C.

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/tyler-c-2019

Ah, Tyler C., America's favorite (who may potentially be rekindling his relationship with Hannah as we speak). I think we all first fell in love with Tyler when he proved he was more than just a pretty face, helping and consoling Hannah while she was dealing with emotional drama (caused by none other than Luke P.). With each episode, he continued to impress us with his adorable dancing, sense of humor, and kilt-wearing ability. Especially admirable, though, was the genuine respect and care he had for Hannah, which made our hearts break even more when she stopped him in the middle of his beautiful, heartfelt vows. Tyler has forever captivated America's heart, always being a bright light during the time of darkness when Hannah was unknowingly hurdling herself towards destruction-- *cough*--I mean, Jed.

Garrett

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/garrett-2019

With his quick wit and unwavering boldness when confronting Luke P., Garrett truly embodied the person that we all hope to be one day. Luke's shenanigans wouldn't have been nearly as outrageously hilarious if not for Garrett's constant prodding and provoking. Not to mention, their epic stare-downs and climatic bologna-in-the-lap-incident were just icing on the cake. Garrett was a personable, kind guy who clearly had chemistry with Hannah, and I admit that I was I sad to see him go.

John Paul Jones

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/john-paul-jones-2019

John Paul Jones, or as he prefers to be called, John Paul Jones, was indeed a character. Although he didn't get much screen time, the brief clips America saw of him were enough for him to become a fan favorite. He was always having a good time (usually with a drink in his hand), and summed up his experience quite accurately in the Men Tell All episode, saying that "When you get to take off work, and when everything is paid for... it's kinda hard to not have a good time". He lightened the mood when it needed lightening, and was a breath of fresh air when we needed a break from the Luke P. show. An all-around genuine, cool guy, JPJ got along well with everyone and left his mark on the season, and touched all of our hearts along the way.

I wish Hannah and all of the men who were a part of her crazy journey the best of luck, and hope they all find happiness one day. See you soon Bachelor's in Paradise!