15 Things We Want To See On Season 16 Of 'Grey's Anatomy'

We Will Flatline If We Don't See These 15 Things On 'Grey's Anatomy' After Seeing The Midseason 16 Premiere

Maybe Justin Chambers will change his mind and stay, please?

2045
ABC

The midseason 16 premiere of "Grey's Anatomy" aired on Thursday and it was as drama-filled and intense as the previews showed.

The remainder of season 16 is going to be make or break for the iconic show because we are losing yet another one of our favorite OG characters, Alex Karev.

If this season isn't packed full of action, intensity, heartbreak, death, babies, marriage, etc., we might flatline.

Alex Karev come back for a couple episodes to AT LEAST say goodbye to us.

Jo adopts one of the babies she rescues.

DeLuca fights to get Meredith back.

Owen and Teddy get married.

Amelia reveals Link may not be the father of their baby, but ends up doing a paternity test that tells us that he is. 

Maggie goes back to the hospital and becomes a badass again.

Maggie wins her court case. 

We will see more Dr. Webber and Dr. Bailey moments.

Dr. Webber comes back to Grey Sloan.

Alex's hospital will no longer be in the show.

Schmidt and Nico get engaged.

Ben and Bailey get pregnant again.

Dr. Hayes (McWidow) and Meredith will hook up.

Dr. Webber and Catherine work things out.

Cristina comes back for the season finale.