Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World

Bella Hadid is supposedly the most beautiful woman in the world because of the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi and I call bullshit.

I learned about the Golden Ration in middle school and our in-class activity was to measure ourselves with meters and rulers. I was terrified. Like, great, I don't only have my own brain convincing me I suck, but now I have math telling me I'm ugly, too.

I don't need math to tell me I'm pretty, though. I know it.

Ultimately, beauty is subjective. I think Bella Hadid is beautiful, but I have friends who aren't attracted to her. That's not to say she isn't pretty, but everyone has their own taste. And that's OK. Honestly, it's sometimes hard for me to swallow. I mean, we shouldn't be focused on how beautiful or not so beautiful we think others are. That's totally messed up! Yet, it's different to realize that everyone is gorgeous, but what I find attractive doesn't have to be what you like.

Nevertheless, I'm going to focus on myself and my own beauty. I hope you do, too.

I'm not perfect, I don't want anyone measuring my face, but I'm beautiful. I'm not afraid to say that.

Everyone has unique features that makes them alluring. All shapes and sizes, all races and types, all freckles, zits, scars, and all–you're physical perfection. I don't have to be a model, a pop star, or an actress to strut the streets, shake my booty, and have my head up high.

Go ahead, roll your eyes and call me naive, I'll continue living life appreciating the beautiful creatures we all are.

Oh and Hadid's chin isn't "almost perfect," it's fully perfect just like we all are.