A Saturday Night Out

A Saturday Night Out

As told by Blaire Waldorf.

5
A Saturday Night Out
Tumblr

Going out on a Saturday night is the quintessential college experience. Sundays are made for homework, but Saturdays are made for good times with your friends. Some of the best memories are made late at night with your friends, and what better friends are there than the characters of "Gossip Girl"? So, here are the 11 stages of going out on a Saturday night as told by Blaire Waldorf.

1. Making the plans to go out with your friends.

Confirming plans can take a lot of time and effort, especially if you're trying to make plans in a group text! Once they are finally confirmed it's time to celebrate.

2. Planning out your outfit for the night.

No great time started with a boring outfit, so going out is reason enough to purchase a new outfit!

4. Picking out the right jewelry to go out with your outfit.

Jewelry is key to making a good outfit go to a great outfit, and you definitely know that, so you have to pick out just the right jewelry pieces for your Saturday night.

4. Convincing your single friend to go out, even though they just want to stay home and swipe right on Tinder.

You promise them it will be more fun to go out and actually meet people, then just stay home and look at Tinder, Bumble, or, if they're really desperate, OkCupid.

5. Setting your goals for the night.

You're not going out to find a boy or girl since you have better and bigger things planned for your Saturday night.

6. Finally being dressed and ready to go out.

Walking into the party is like walking on your own personal catwalk. Sure, you may not be dressed as nice as Blaire, but you certainly feel just as good.

7. Taking a plethora of Snapchats so everyone can see just how much fun you're having.

If you don't have a crazy long Snapchat story, did you even go out? It's imperative that Jason from 11th grade math class sees how much fun you're having on your story, even if you don't really remember him or why you have his Snapchat.

8. When an overly confident frat guy tries to hit on you, and you have to hightail it out of there.

You can spot that breed of guy from a mile away, with their vineyard vines, moccasins, and slightly open, yet casual button down.

9. Having to remind your friend she doesn't need to get with a frat guy to have a good time.

There are so many frat guys, and they're all alike, so you try to convince your friend to stay with the girls for the night.

10. When the party is starting to die down and you're getting bored.

You decide it's time to round up the girls and head home for the night.

11. Snuggling into your comfy bed after a night of fun.

You probably don't have Chuck Bass there to cuddle you to sleep, but you're happy nonetheless.