Best Sun And Sand Destinations To Soak In 2019

Sand Destinations

16

It is always exhilarating when you start preparing for your trip. Suddenly that insane thrill starts turning into an overwhelming feeling of having to choose a destination. With so many beautiful places to visit, where do you start?

This is where having access to information from best travel sites becomes handy. It is time you explore a few of the lovely destinations around the world. I have rounded up amazing sun and sand vacation spots where you can enjoy the warm weather, good food and great adventure.

Are you ready? Let us dive in.

Azura Benguerra Island, Mozambique

When looking for an enchanting destination to escape the hustle of your life, Azura Benguerra should be at the top of your list. It is absolute perfection, with its extended miles of white sand beaches and sunny weather.

A Marine National park surrounds the island. You get to enjoy a breathtaking view of its sparkling turquoise waters. It is the best place for a romantic getaway, where you get to spice things up while enjoying long walks on the beach.

Apart from the idyllic shoreline, indigenous gardens and tasty meals, you can participate in fun activities like kayaking, scuba diving and sailing.

You can set up a sunset cruise or a romantic beach dinner. Whatever interests you have, Azura Benguerra has what it takes to be absolute perfection.

Banana Beach, Thailand

When you are looking for privacy, fun and beautiful clear waters, head over to Banana Beach. Breathtaking is an understatement. A green jungle surrounds the beach creating a magnificent backdrop.

You can go snorkeling, sailing or kayaking. It has a luxurious set up with enough lovely spots to have you enjoy a beautiful night.

It is one of the inexpensive, unexpectedly beautiful travel sites with amazing natural sceneries to make your vacation exciting.

Zanzibar, Tanzania

There is no way you can miss going to Zanzibar. From its warm weather to dreamlike beaches. This island has become one of the most sought after destinations.

You get to enjoy the unique culture, delicious cuisine, stylish facilities and clear turquoise water. It is an affordable destination with great adventures and endless sports.

If you are up for it, you can go windsurfing, deep-sea fishing, attend moonlight parties, or relax by the beach and enjoy the fresh air.

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

The land of beautiful sandy beaches and picturesque view. This is the best destination for a combination of kayaking and nightlife.

Punta Cana has eight different beaches you can explore. Whichever you decide to visit, you will enjoy its fine white sand and calm waters. The cultural experience and music will keep you entertained as you take in the marvel of its waterfront paradise.

There are amazing water spots to enjoy snorkeling to parasailing. You can do so much in this tropical environment; it all depends on how adventurous you are.

With the right attitude, Punta Cana can be your perfect vacation. Its pristine beaches and lively nightlife is the best description of paradise.