Why Cardio Is Amazing

Why Cardio Is Amazing

My free gym

4
Why Cardio Is Amazing
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fravo/31256294518/in/photolist-PC1FpC-2cJfpa6-ggQY5W-db2cVG-YJN45q-87X9tf-Y3R2RS-C2uHXA-bsAZZ2-bsB4jt-Y7tcE8-oumnFQ-VE7Aan-qSjCe3-Y7t8Ez-bsAXDT-Z4mFey-YJN549-Y3Sfah-qCDV9V-9z7UtQ-WijqzS-2aQKL1a-VE7x4c-XM8Qe7-VE7LFc-WTJo5z-Y3SnkE-VE7N8F-WCBHBG-YJM7zd-6DV7Dy-aDj9vA-8pLm7L-VE7XcT-6gLbk4-ykiDaD-6mHzKe-LXxv4p-91EXp6-Z4mFJm-Z4mFMC-cp4DHU-qd7YbK-VBwULm-Wijq2h-8mcwhh-dzpiHB-Y7tu76-WijqM5

I feel like ever since our generation has given weightlifting a good reputation, that cardio got pushed to the side a little bit. So, I would like to praise cardio for these next few minutes.

If you really think about it, you don't have to pay for cardio AT ALL. You walk outside and move your body. You provide your own weight and push yourself forward. Running or walking or jogging (there are many different ways to do this). If you want to gallop you can gallop, skip, jump, twist, turn, do cartwheels, or jumping jacks. This all, without a gym membership and you inhale some fresh air (which is amazing if you work all day inside or go to school all day). On top of that, you get some nice sun and color if the time is right (aka summer)!

Cardio gets your heart pumping in seconds. Like weights, you can set limits and get better. Progress is inevitable. If you want to time yourself you can do that, you can see if you feel stronger, notice changes on your body, and maybe walking up stairs is not as hard as you once thought it was.

Another benefit, is that you can get a sense of familiarity with people around you without it being creepy. People most likely won't be checking you out, but instead will wave hello. Hey you may even make some new friends if you go through the same spots. This motivates you to go even more, knowing that certain people are expecting to see you there everyday. Also, people are so great as they truly motivate you by saying things like: "Wow how much did you run?", "Keep going", "Good for you!"

PSA: Please be one of those people. It keeps the mind and heart going.

And...that is it. Thanks and stay tuned!