A Letter To My Roommates, Who Are My Ride Or Dies

Moments that turn into memories, memories that will last a lifetime.

73

Life is all about moments. Moments that turn into memories, memories that will last a lifetime. College itself for me is made up of many memories and I'm still in the process of making them.

I have been lucky to have the best roommates this year. We have made the most out of out our memories here at school. I don't know what I'd do without them honestly. We have made so many late night food runs and other runs (Y'all know what ones I'm talking about lol)! And our nights out, can't forget about those, living off of cookout of course and our amazing playlist that we sang songs with. We are truly the next Drew Barry and no one can stop us from doing so!

We have also have been through the thick and the thin together, and you guys have always listened to my crazy rants about my life. Heck, we even call my dad by his first name lol! I have loved getting to know your little quirks and things about Y'all! I know that we have more memories to make as we approach our senior year (not crying yet if you aren't crying yet).

I guess this article is also just a thank you, thank you for always taking the time to be there for me or to tell me when I'm doing something dumb. I can't picture my life without Y'all in it and I can't wait to see where our futures take us. But in the meantime, I will always hold onto the memories that we have made and I will think about getting up to get some wine... you know because its trapped in a bottle and I must rescue it!