Romantic Vacation Ideas to Surprise A Girlfriend

17

So, you've been thinking what to get your girlfriend, and you've finally decided on a romantic vacation? Good for you! A vacation is the best present ever, because it's not a thing you are giving, but a whole experience that you get to share together. Therefore, it's a sure win – there's not a girl in the world who wouldn't go crazy about these travels. So, let's see where you two lovebirds will be flying this season.

Paris, France

Hey, nothing says romance like the city of love, doesn't it? The most romantic city in the world is every couple's dream, and you can finally (French) kiss in front of the Eiffel tower. Croissants, wine, cheese and delicious dishes of French cuisine will appeal to your taste buds after a long walk around the streets of this amazing city.

Rhodos, Greece

Or perhaps you'd like to go somewhere warmer? If you wish to see the remains of the ancient cities and look in awe at the temples of an old civilization, now is the best time since you needn't hide from the scorching sun.

Barcelona, Spain

Such an incredible city, isn't it? If you and your girlfriend love sightseeing and observing interesting architecture, then you will fall head over heels in love with Barcelona! Antonio Gaudi's legacy is laid out for everybody's enjoyment. However, don't forget to be romantic! After all, you're in the land of passion, dance, and wine. It's great to surprise her with some flowers in Barcelona. It's a simple act, yet it will appear even more meaningful because you're far away from home.

Venice, Italy

How many love stories happened here? Not only is Venice a unique town with all of its canals, but it is super romantic, too. Taking a ride in a gondola through the winding "streets", just like all the lovers have been doing for hundreds of years. When you get tired of walking around the labyrinth of narrow streets and canals, you can have a break and drink a real Italian cappuccino.

Bali

In case your significant other is not a fan of winter (mildly speaking), how about surprising her with a holiday of a lifetime, and take her to Bali? Crystal clear water, sandy beaches, relaxing spa, sun and cocktails… Need we say more?

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

If you two love samba and golden beaches, Rio de Janeiro will welcome you with open hands! The famous carnival takes place in February, so if you wish to avoid the crowds, try visiting earlier. You'll have a lot of fun even without the carnival, for sure.

The Great Barrier Reef, Australia

For all nature lovers, Australia is the place to be. Here you will find species like no other in the world. There are lots of national parks you can visit, and if you love scuba diving, then you must've been dreaming of visiting the renowned reef. Now is your chance to be mesmerized by the colourful marine life.

Havana, Cuba

To truly escape the daily grind and go back in time, head for Havana. Its beautiful beaches and romantic sunsets are waiting for you. In the evening, go to the Plaza de Armas, a square in Old Havana, and enjoy your drinks while absorbing the atmosphere and listening to traditional Cuban music.

So, which one did you like best? Are you gonna go swimming or sightseeing? Another great thing about choosing a romantic vacation like this is the fact that whichever option you choose, you simply cannot go wrong! These are all gorgeous destinations, and your girlfriend is bound to fall in love with you even more.