50 Best Rom-Com For Couples - The Ultimate Couples' Rom-Com Bucket List

50 Rom-Coms You And Bae Will Want To Check Off Your Movie Bucket List Together

Add these to your watch list ASAP.

126550
Netflix/Columbia Pictures

Romantic comedies are always a good idea and if you have a partner to watch them with, even better! So, whether it's a rainy day or the weather is acting up, watching said rom-coms is the activity you should absolutely look forward to when venturing outside just isn't in the cards.

To make this even more exciting, I give you *drumroll, please*... The Ultimate Couples' Rom-Com Bucket List. Click here to print yours!

Now, scroll through the full list below to watch the trailers and find out where they're available to watch.

"Trainwreck" (2015)

Watch on Amazon Prime

"Friends With Benefits" (2011)

Watch on Hulu

"No Strings Attached" (2011)

Watch on Hulu

"He's Just Not That Into You" (2009)

Watch on Netflix

"The Ugly Truth" (2009)

Watch on Amazon Prime

"Failure to Launch" (2006)

Watch on Netflix

"Something New" (2006)

Watch on Hulu

"Hitch" (2005)

Watch on Netflix

"Just Friends" (2005)

Watch on Netflix

"The Best Man" (1999)

Watch on Hulu

Now get ready to crank up the AC, snuggle up, and check some of these movies off your must-watch list. Before you do, consider getting this set of two "World's Okayest Couple" wine glasses or this fuzzy blanket to make movie night even better.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.