"Rocketman" was released on May 31st and I just recently watched it. If I could describe it with only two words, I would say absolutely amazing. Heartbreaking, yet inspiring. Tragic, yet beautiful. Overall, incredible. If you haven't seen it yet, go to your local theater and buy a ticket NOW!

If you're not a huge Elton John fan or if you're someone who doesn't really know his music, it doesn't matter. Anyone can enjoy this film and learn a whole lot about Sir Elton Hercules John. His story is more incredible than I could ever have imagined. Yes, it's heartwrenching and tearjerking, but it's so inspiring and beautiful, especially considering the legacy Elton John has created and where he is now.

And as for Taron Egerton, the man who played Elton John in the film? Incredible. He actually sang the songs in the movie and both his voice and acting skills are mindblowing. He portrayed Elton John so well and, even though it was just acting, his stage presence was remarkable.

Whether it be "Rocket Man," "Bennie And The Jets," "Tiny Dancer," or "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," I am willing to bet that everyone has heard Elton John's music at some point in their life. It is all so iconic and timeless. Elton John is truly an amazing, talented entertainer.

In all reality, there's not much more I can say about "Rocketman" because the film truly left me speechless. But there is one thing I can say that is for sure: Elton John's music is timeless. He rose to fame in the 70s and people were just as impressed then as they are now. His artistry will never fade and personally, I will never grow tired of hearing his talent.

I often cry when I hear songs that are so beautiful and when I see a stage presence that is so incredible. And there is no doubt that I cried while watching "Rocketman" and have found myself tearing up listening to any of Elton John's songs. He is that amazing - always has been and always will be.

Though Elton John certainly never left, "Rocketman" serves as a reminder that he will always be here. Whether it be through a theater screen, a Spotify playlist, or a radio station, Elton John and his music will continue to rock our world for a long time.