Road Safety For Dogs

Road Safety For Dogs

Protect Your Pets

80

Driving safe is very important and when you are driving with a child the primary cause of concern for you is that the child remains safe. In a matter of seconds, an accident can take away the life of your loved, and this is something that now can be handled through technology and better and much improved sensors and fixtures. But may still be in the initial design phase, but they have suggested newer and much more improved technologically advanced versions of the superior dog car seat.

Why do we need time?

This may sound clichéd, but technology has had a significant impact on our lives from our safety gadgets to what we use for the protection of our kids. The need for technologically advanced car seat is very pressing, because the traditional dog car seats a few issues and some of them are:

• It is complicated to clean, due to multiple layers and attach-ins that make cleaning a very handful task.

• The many locks and clips make it difficult to detach or re-attach the car seat if in distress as they can cause the person to fumble and be confused.

• The material that is used is not very tough and can usually break in most serious of crashes.

The need for the time-tested model built using high technology is the breakthrough that we need. There are number possible sensors that could be built in to protect and prevent any kind of damage coming to the child. The number of possible sensors that can be used are:

1.A Pet minder.

• This is the perfect device that you may need when you are travelling with your pets and CDC recommendations. The device needs to be strapped on to the shoulder of the Pets. The device is synced with a phone of a parent. Once the Pets travel to a certain distance away, a beep issues on the phone alerting them.

2.A GPS locator alert.

• This is a device that you can very easily attach to your baby via a clip. Its lock mechanism is simple yet very secure. You can very easily open and close the lock. The tracker allows you to locate your child, it is weather, water and heat proof and hence allows you to locate and find your child even during severe crashes down the hill, or in remote areas.

3.An embrace sensor technology

• This technology allows the parents to sync their car's movement with the baby. The built in sensors, allow the car seat to send distress signals to the emergency number that has been saved. In case the seat faces an impact of certain threshold or a sudden increase in temperature (during car collision situations), a call is placed to the emergency number sending the exact location. This has come very handy in majority of the cases.

Things parents look for when buying a car seat

The car seat is one of the significant investments that parents make and they make their decisions with a lot of care and thought after gathering reviews and opinions. Some of the key things that parents look for when buying a car seat are:

1. The age of the child for whom they are getting the car seat for dogs.

2. The height and weight of the child for whom they are buying the car seat.

3. The routes and the frequency of their travels and terrain that they usually travel to or on.

4. The built in sensors are all in working condition and can be easily synced with the smart phone.

5. The seat to be purchased should have been tested multiple times for crash safety to ensure that the baby remains safe during accidents.

Combining all these aspects with technology can help improve the statistics of child deaths during accidents and ensure that every parent is a happy parent.