15 Riverdale Couples Ranked From Best To Worst

Every 'Riverdale' Couple Ranked From Bughead To Literally Everyone Else

There's nothing better than Bughead.

366
The CW

Ah, Riverdale. The town with pep... that is until you watch 5 minutes of one episode and you find out it's basically just a town of death and bad things. Thankfully, the relationships add something to feel good about. There's always something going on with a couple, always.

So, I've ranked the show's couples from the good, the bad, and the shockingly horrible:

1. Betty and Jughead

via GIPHY

They've had a few ups and downs, but there is no better couple than Betty and Jughead.

2. Veronica and Reggie

GIPHY

I LOVED these two together. They began a work relationship and slowly fell for each other. Lowkey upset these two ended things.

3. Alice and FP

The CW

While these two haven't really been together since they were in high school (and ignoring the fact that Betty and Jughead's parents being together is weird for them), they have major chemistry. I'd be okay if they decided to finally get together.

4. Cheryl and Toni

via GIPHY

After season 1, Cheryl quickly became one of my favorite characters, especially after we learn about her horrible family and all of their drama. Watching Cheryl finally become her true self and rule the school with Toni by her side is honestly great.

5. Kevin and Joaquin

via GIPHY

Kevin is one of my favorites and sometimes it feels like his character gets left out in the dating scene, but him and Joaquin definitely had a passionate relationship for awhile.

6. Fred and Hermione

GIPHY

Hermione deserves someone so much better than Hiram. Fred Andrews was a literal angel, but unfortunately, their rekindled romance didn't last long, as she's now back with her husband Hiram.

7. Archie and Veronica

via GIPHY

I've never thought these two were a great couple. Like Betty and Jughead pointed out, Varchie just spends all of their time being intimate rather than dealing with the huge issues that come with living in Riverdale.

8. Kevin and Moose

The CW

These two had a pretty good relationship, but it sucked watching Moose continue to keep Kevin a secret from his friends and family.

9. Josie and Sweet Pea

via GIPHY

This one could have been a good one if it would've been developed, but it wasn't. Josie and Sweet Pea are slowly becoming big characters so it was nice to see them in get a chance at love, but unfortunately, it didn't last much longer than the summer.

10. Archie and Valerie

via GIPHY

Valerie was really only in a handful of episodes and she has since disappeared. She wasn't a large role in the show and her relationship with Archie was short and pretty pointless.

11. Alice and Hal

The CW

I love Alice, but she's definitely high maintenance. These two were a nice duo, running their newspaper together...until Hal decided to become a serial killer. Now I'm glad Alice is on her own.

12. Hermione and Hiram

via GIPHY

Hermione isn't a saint, but she deserves SO much better than Hiram.

13. Archie and Geraldine Grundy

The CW

This one killed me. It was pointless in my opinion and I'm glad it didn't last too long.

14. Jason and Polly

I thought these two were a sweet couple...until they threw us a curve ball and revealed that the Blossoms and the Coopers are related so...

15. FP and Gladys

The CW

These two are just better off without each other. FP was the reason Gladys left with their daughter, Jellybean, but when he got his life together, Gladys became the problem.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.