If 'Riverdale' Characters Were Starbucks Drinks, Here's What The Town Would Be Sippin'

As an avid fan of both "Riverdale" and Starbucks, it was only appropriate for me to analyze and combine my love for both things into an article.

1162
Riverdale

As an avid fan of both "Riverdale" and Starbucks, it was only appropriate for me to analyze and combine my love for both things into an article. The characters of Riverdale are colorful, multi-faceted, sweet, sassy, bitter, and passionate about their hobbies and beliefs. Their unique personalities make up the town and thicken the plot of the show. These memorable characters can be compared to our favorite Starbucks drinks, some of which are sweet and some tangy, but all of which unique and special in their own way. Nevertheless, these Starbucks drinks will have you reminiscing about the sweet times of youth and high school. Which character and drink do you relate most to?

Archie Andrews: Cold brew

A simple go-to: cold brew coffee with milk and sugar is perfect for the classic protagonist like Archie.

Betty Cooper: Strawberry frappuccino

The serious strawberry frappuccino is only appropriate for the sweet yet sassy girl next door.

Jughead Jones: Dark roast

Straight up, black, dark roast coffee that warms even the darkest of souls will suit this weirdo's aesthetic.

Veronica Lodge: Red velvet cake creme frappuccino

The red velvet cake creme frappuccino is an essential for those who are high maintenance and love the finer things in life.

Cheryl Blossom: Cherry blossom frappuccino

Nothing says Cheryl Blossom more than the rare and limited edition only cherry blossom frappuccino.

Josie McCoy: Pumpkin spice latte

The pumpkin spice latte is flavorful with some sweet and spice, just like Josie.

Kevin Keller: Cool lime refresher

Cool and chill, the cool lime Starbucks refresher sums up everything Kevin is.