While high school students across America are currently enjoying prom season, the end of the school year, and the excitement of summer vacation, undergrads everywhere are pulling their hair out and questioning their futures. With spring comes finals, and we're all trying to make it over the last hurdles of the semester and across the proverbial finish line.
It's safe to say that we're all running on fumes by this point, desperately trying to make it to that last day when we can leave campus for the summer and face exciting new obligations like jobs or internships (or paid undergraduate research which is a completely valid use of my summer, Mom). This is what to expect during finals week, as told by "Rick & Morty."
9. When the professor assigns a paper and a final.
8. When your mom calls to remind you that it isn't healthy to stay up for 48 hours straight.
7. Walking out of class for the last time.
6. When you take a well-deserved study break.
5. When somebody thinks they're being helpful by suggesting you relax.
4. When the combination of stress and sleep deprivation starts to make you hallucinate.
3. Trying desperately to reach 3,000 words.
2. When you realize that you have three exams on the same day.
1. When you're finally done with finals.
Finals week is upon us. May the curve be ever in your favor.