Is My New Puppy A Gift From Heaven Or Hell?

Why I have a love/hate relationship with my new puppy.
9

So my parents recently adopted a Siberian Husky puppy, and gave it to my little sister for her birthday. Her name is Ella, and she is probably the cutest puppy you will ever lay on your eyes on in your entire life. However, I am 150 percent convinced that she is possessed or some kind of evil spawn of Satan.

She's not a mean puppy and I really don't think she would hurt a fly, however the sounds that come out of that little puppy's mouth are terrifying. A few of my friends have come over to meet her and they were extremely concerned by her howling. My poor neighbors probably think we abuse our brand new puppy because that is what it sounds like most of the time. My family is crate training her so that she doesn't pee all over our house, but as soon as we put her in the crate she starts screeching and howling like no tomorrow. It'll be two in the morning and all I can hear from upstairs in my room is her. The screeching has woken me up a few times and I honestly wake up thinking "oh my god there is a demon coming to take me to hell". I didn't know it was possible for such a small animal to make such loud sounds. My other dog, Bentley, is fully grown and he doesn't even bark as loudly as her. Her high pitched screeches make it sound like there is an exorcism being performed in my house 24/7. If someone recorded the sounds that she made they could probably use them in a horror movie of some kind, they are honestly so horrifying.

So you could see why I am starting to resent this adorable puppy, and resenting her makes me hate myself because how could I hate an innocent puppy that was only brought into this world about two months ago? However, I can't take the screeching and the demon sounds much longer. I actually believe that she is going to drive me to insanity if the sounds continue. Like honestly I don't know if I'll make it back to school because I might rip my own ears off just so I don't have to hear her barking. I know that sounds so dramatic but if you could hear Ella you would understand. I am extremely grateful that my parents brought her home because she really is so cute, but if the sounds don't stop soon I really don't know what I will do.I have googled "how to stop a puppy from making demonic sounds" and nothing helpful has come up. I cannot hate a two month old puppy because that makes me seem like I have no heart or soul. Someone please tell me how to put an end to the demonic sounds coming out of this cute puppy's mouth because I really really really want to be totally in love with her.