Replace Boring Candles with These Fresh Finds

Keeping your house smelling fresh all the time is a full-time job. Sometimes you need a little assistance to get the aroma just right. I mean no one really wants to smell the mix of furniture polish and mop water. This is when candles come in handy.

17
Replace Boring Candles
https://depositphotos.com/384021962/stock-photo-pink-birthday-cake-gold-happy.html

Get Creative With Your Choices of Candles

You will not want to just have ordinary boring candles though. You will want to add a little spice to your space. Plain white candles in the scent of fresh cotton just won't cut it when it comes to your decor. You need something that will fit your style and add a dash of your aesthetic to your space.

When you are looking for the right candle to keep your home smelling good and that will look amazing in your room, you should consider some of the candles on this list.

• Treasure Candle

This type of candle is normally very decorative and has a wide variety of scents that are unique and smell amazing. On top of all that, these candles also have a hidden surprise.

The surprises vary based on which type of treasure candle you purchase. They can have everything from a small toy to a diamond ring.

With this option, you will get a quality candle that will make your space smell amazing. Then at some point when you are burning the candle you will get a surprise that will make you smile from ear to ear.

• Aroma Therapy

These candles are a great choice for placing in your bathroom and bedroom. They can aid both of those areas in being more relaxing and restorative. These candles are scented with essential oils and will have therapeutic effects on you and the others in your home.

This means you can purchase a lavender-scented candle for your bedroom to light and help you calm down and fall asleep quicker. You could also choose to get a eucalyptus candle to add to your bathroom to help with your sinuses and even add a peppermint one to help soothe aches and pains.

• Rainbow Square Wall Candle

This candle is very aesthetic and calming. It has got a square glass base that is empty with just a wick standing in the very middle. Then the edge of the glass base has layers of wax in a pattern that has a wick that runs around the whole wall several times and through every layer.

Then when you light the candle and it melts the wax it fills the glass base. Making a unique pattern as the walls slowly melt away. Leaving you with a whole new candle to enjoy.

• Birth Date Candles

This birthday candle is the most unique candle you will ever buy. It is a candle that is customized to an individual's astrological info according to their specific birthdate. If you even have the slightest interest in astrology this is a must-have.

The candles include your personalized personality description, tarot card, ruling number, and the ruling planet under astrology. The candle itself is hand-poured and made of apricot, coconut, and soy wax. Each candle is scented based on the astrological interpretation of what your birthdate says you will like.

Level Up Your Candle Game

It is time to take your candle game to the next level. By buying one or all of the candles and adding them to your home's decor. You can probably already imagine many of them in your home right now. That birth date candle would look perfect on your vanity. Go ahead treat yourself and you can be enjoying the fresh scents of all of these candles soon.