Remember What To Always Be Thankful For

Remember What To Always Be Thankful For

Be thankful for the little things in life.
16

Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means it’s that time of the year that you should start counting your lucky stars and remember everything you have to be thankful for. Life can get crazy and it can be hard to remember how lucky you are. Even when life is throwing you bumps in the road just remember the crazy ride you are on. You’re going to get a lot of curveballs in this crazy life but just remember there is always another chance up at bat, so get up and get ready to take a swing.

Always remember to be thankful for your education. Even when you get a terrible grade and are taking the worse class of your life, just remember how lucky you are to be receiving an education.

Always be thankful for your home. It could be smaller than smaller or bigger than big, always remember you have a roof over your head.

Always be thankful for the food you eat. Maybe it’s your least favorite dinner or your chicken is kind of burnt, but your belly is always full.

Always remember to be thankful for the clothes on your back, even if they are out of style, at least you are warm.

Always remember to be thankful for the ones you love. You don’t know what can happen tomorrow, you don’t know what could happen today, be thankful for every little memory and hold on to them so closely.

Be thankful for your health. Be thankful that you can put down two feet and stand up out of bed every morning. Be thankful that you can wake up and brush your own teeth. Be thankful you can wake up and do your hair. Be thankful you can do the things that so many of us take for granted.

Always and I mean always be thankful for this crazy life. You were given this life for a reason and you can live it. You are going to do great things and just remember when you have it all, be thankful.