Remedies for Horrible Cramps

Remedies for Horrible Cramps

Nothing can be done about the red sea you're surfing, but the pain can be managed.

17
Remedies for Horrible Cramps
https://www.vitacost.com

Periods are inevitable if you have a vagina, whether you like it or not, you've just gotta suck it up, and go on with your day. However, if you have grueling cramps when you get our period, that task is made at least 100 fold harder. Here are a few tips to help you get through the week a little bit better.

1. A Hot Water Bag

As ugly as these things are, they're heaven sent miracles directly from the period gods. Just boil some water, or just under the boiling point if you can't handle too much heat, and secure the top. Place it on your lower tummy, and feel instant comfort.

2. Asian Medicated Oil

Just stop by your local Asian market, and ask for some. They have plenty in the display case, and it works like nothing else. Not only does it help cramps, it seems to help whatever funky thing your body is going through. Just rub some on your tummy and back, the heat will take care of the rest. Fear not if you are unfamiliar with this, it's basically a stronger Vicks.

3. Motrin

Or any pain killer at that. This may not completely relieve all the pain, but there's a chance that it'll help like, 30%, and we need all the help we can get. Motrin just seems to be an all around great pain killer.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles from your SO or your mother or anybody is the best when you're in pain. It's both comforting and warm. If your cuddling your stuffed animal, you can use it as a sort of squeezing bag when there happens to be a very sharp pain suddenly. The extra company also stops you from scream crying the entire day. Just ask for tummy and back rubs, and your set. It probably releases feel good hormones too to relieve pain, and you know, make you feel good.

5. SNAAAAAAAAACKS

Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaah. You can go a lot healthier than your common corner store hot Cheetos, but nothing beats a little bit of munching. But like. A little, because soon enough you're gonna feel horrible for eating a weeks worth of sodium in one sitting. Chances are, if your cramps are bad enough, you're gonna puke it all up anyway...it's the ugly truth.

Not much can really be done about the red sea you're surfing, but the pain can be managed. All you gotta do is haul ass to the girls room every few hours, with the help of your water bag, it won't be too hard.