5 Types Of Guys You Should Fall For

5 Types Of Guys You Should Fall For

Fall for someone that you want to spend all day with and when it comes for their time to go you want to beg them to stay.

58
5 Types Of Guys You Should Fall For
David Broaders- Somewhere special-Youtube Video screenshot.

So last night me and my significant other had this great heart to heart and it inspired me. After years of choosing wrong people, it seemed almost like Id never find a good one. These are qualities in my significant other that has me me so thankful that I found him and I wanted to share these important qualities with all you ladies out there who feel like there is no hope.

1. Fall for the guy who instantly can make any day great

Fall for a guy who makes your life easier. One who spends each day looking for the little things that put a smile on your face. One who makes you forget that stupid thing that happened at work or at school.

2. Fall for the guy who you can spend all day with and never get sick of them

Admit it: we all have those friends that we have to conserve our time with before we pull our hair out. Fall for someone that you want to spend all day with and when it comes for their time to go you want to beg them to stay. Life is short. We need someone in our lives that add light to it.

3. Fall for the guy who listens to you

Not only who just listens to you, but understands you. Fall for a guy who you can vent to and they listen, not one who rolls their eyes at you when you have another problem.

4. Fall for the guy who knows exactly what to say, and means it

When you’re upset or have ghosts from your past that you need to talk about, you want someone that will make you feel better. Fall for a guy who always knows what to say and can make you feel better. The guy who tells you the things you need to hear.

5. Fall for the guy who is proud to have you

Fall for a guy who isn’t afraid to show you off, even in front of the guys. Someone who will still be the same guy when others are watching. The guy who tells his family about you and can’t wait for them to meet the amazing girl in his life.

6. Fall for the guy who makes you love yourself again

I saved this one for last because this is the most important thing for me. If you find a guy that can pull you out of a dark place and make you love yourself again, keep him. We all have our insecurities and our pasts, find someone who looks at your flaws and loves them. Someone who loves everything that you hate about yourself.