Having (and being) a sister is special. You've shared countless things, from jewelry and clothes to lifelong memories. From stupid fights to inside jokes, having a sister has made my life just a little brighter. After all, even though sisters annoy each other from time to time, there's nothing quite like having one.
1. You love getting ready together.
2. People sometimes confuse your names.
According to my younger sister, she's been called "Melissa" quite often in classes by teachers who have had us both.
3. You make each other laugh.
Nobody understands your weird humor like your sister does.
4. Sometimes you insult each other.
But you never really mean it.
5. You get into trouble together.
6. From time to time, you fight.
But you get over it pretty quickly.
7. Sometimes, you copy each other.
It's all out of love.
8. You have no problem annoying each other.
It may not be fun for both of us, but one of us definitely gets a kick out of it. (My sister would definitely be Arya in this one.)
9. You'll always be there for each other.
Whether it's to cry, or vent, or both, you'll always have your sister.
10. You're more alike than you think.
It's especially creepy when you show up wearing almost identical clothes.
11. At the end of the day, your sister is your best friend.
And there's no one you'd rather take her place.