38 Relatable Confessions Of A Clemson Student

No, I didn't put makeup on today.

235
Instagram // Clemson University

College is a place where you realize who you are and what your priorities are (or aren't). Here are some confessions of mine that I have realized about myself as a college student.

1. No matter how many times a professor tells me to not wait until the last minute, I can guarantee you I will anyway.

2. No matter how many times a professor tells the class to come to office hours, there's a 99.9% chance I will never go.

3. Even if I contribute to class discussion, odds are I didn't do the assigned reading.

4. If I don't contribute to class discussion, I most definitely didn't do the assigned reading.

5. If it's toward the end of the week, you can bet I Febreezed the shorts I'm wearing.

6. I use Febreeze so much that Febreeze has actually become a verb that I use.

7. I constantly complain about having no money, but I spend all of my money on food.

8. I started my free student trial of Amazon Prime just to have an excuse to buy more stuff.

9. I've only been to the gym once in my college career, and I'm not complaining about it.

10. I might talk about wanting to eat healthy and exercise, but all that is is talk. You can bet that I won't do anything about it.

11. I eat Chick-fil-A way more than I'd like to admit.

12. I own approximately 3957393 T-shirts, but I only wear five of them.

13. I will do activities just because I get a free T-shirt out of it.

14. I don't care how important you think your class is, if you ask me if I've started studying for your exam any time before the day before the test, the answer will be no.

15. I eat way more than I probably should, and I'm not ashamed.

16. I've definitely tripped up and/or down the stairs in multiple buildings on campus way more times than I'd like to acknowledge.

17. I always think that I'll be able to wake up early enough to shower and put on decent looking clothes before heading to class, but that extra 20 minutes of sleep is so much more worth it.

18. If I'm wearing a hat it's definitely because I didn't feel like showering that day.

19. I either go to bed at 9 P.M. or stay up until 2 A.M., and there is literally no in-between.

20. If I didn't have a coffee and a soda every day, I actually wouldn't make it.

21. I fully expect to have at least one metal breakdown a week.

22. I have to watch an episode of Friends before I'm even able to touch any of my homework.

23. "Due tomorrow, do tomorrow" is my actual personal mantra.

24. I can have 26 things that I need to be doing but will still lay in my bed and eat chips instead of doing them. If you ignore it, will it go away?

25. Go ahead and realize that if you're wearing Crocs, I'm probably judging you. It's just not the move.

26. I'm constantly losing things and having to replace them, which is another reason I have no money.

27. When I want to do something, I'll do it. But if I don't want to do something, there's actually no way I'll do it.

28. Hanging out with people is nice, but most days I'm totally content with doing my own thing.

29. I go to Starbucks so much the baristas know my order by heart.

30. I love my school, but every now and then I just really need to go home.

31. I talk to my parents way more than the typical college student probably does, but I don't have a problem with it.

32. Sometimes I order things online just so I can get mail.

33. If I put makeup on in the morning, you know the day is off to a good start.

34. There are more times than not that I need help, but refuse to ask for it.

35. Quizlet is actually everything to me.

36. Most times, gifs and memes more accurately describe my feelings than I can with words.

37. Even if it's only Monday, I'm already looking forward to the weekend.

38. I love the Tigers more than anything (but you probably already knew that)!!!

College has taught me a lot about myself, and all of these confessions are ones that I would proudly tell anyone about college. Trust me, every college students feels at least a few of these at one point or another.