6 Sweet Recipes To Try During Quarantine When You're Craving A Little Extra Sugar

No better time to satisfy your sweet tooth than when you can't leave the house for over a month.

31

So, I've been scrolling through TikTok a lot, which seems to be the online hub for everyone stuck at home right now. However, I cannot get on that app for five minutes without seeing a bunch of people trying out new recipes or giving us tutorials on how to really make chocolate chip cookies or how to perfectly ice a cake. If there's anything positive at all coming out of this pandemic, it's that everyone is finally trying all those new things they've wanted to attempt for the longest time. I'm no baker myself, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to try out every baking hack or recipe I've seen in the past few weeks. I even compiled a list of different desserts I wanted to try to make, so here I am, sharing that list with you. And again, I am definitely a beginner in the kitchen, so most of these recipes are pretty simple and don't have many ingredients.

I'm a sucker for anything with fruit, so this mango sorbet looks like it's to die for.

Mango Sorbet

www.tasteofhome.com

This sorbet looks ridiculously easy to make. Literally all you need is mango chunks, sugar, and fruit juice. Especially since it's been getting warmer lately, I have been dying to make some cool sweet snacks. Here is the link to the recipe and instructions!

Caramel and apples always remind me of fall, and I need that sort of comfort right now.

Bite-Sized Apple Bites

www.tasteofhome.com

As much as I'm glad the weather is getting warmer, I am even more excited for summer to be over and for fall to begin. Apples and caramel will have to be good for now. Here is the recipe!

Mocha, ice cream, pecans. That's the perfect dessert right there.

Mocha-Pecan Ice Cream BonBons

www.tasteofhome.com

Bite-sized desserts of any kind are the way to go. They help you pace yourself (as if you won't want to eat like ten of them anyway) and you can easily save them for later in a little box or bag. These, however, look like they're going to be a top tier dessert. I might be more excited for these than any of the others. Here is the recipe.

These are pretty healthy and easy to make.

Mango-Raspberry Fruit Roll Ups

www.skinnytaste.com

These are like a throwback to our childhood, with a healthy twist. But they still seem to be pretty tasty! Here's the recipe!

As both an Oreo and cheesecake lover, this is a dream.

Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars

images-gmi-pmc.edge-generalmills.com

I love any kind of brownie. But what makes any brownie better is adding a bunch of other random ingredients, like Oreos and cheesecake. Here is the recipe.

The perfect personal, one-time desserts are always in a mug.

Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake

lh3.googleusercontent.com

When I lived in a dorm, mug cakes were basically a necessity in my life. Just something a little sweet that I could make in the microwave was perfect for me. Here's the link!

From Your Site Articles