Best Halloween Food Recipes For Parties

Halloween is THE best holiday. It's fun for kids and adults alike, and there are so many ways to get into the spooky spirit. Every year, my roommates and I throw a Halloween party and I'm always on the lookout for delicious recipes to feed my hungry guests.

If you're hosting this year or if you've volunteered to bring a dish, look no further than this list of ten party foods that are to die for (literally)!

1. Seven-Layer Spider Web Dip

Instagram: @chelseasmessyapron

Time: 15 minutes

Ingredients: Refried beans, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, olives, tomatoes, and guacamole.

This cheesy dip is easy and sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Plus, you can really use any ingredients that you and your friends like.

2. Frozen "Boo"-nanas

Time: 1.5 hours

Ingredients: banana, white chocolate for melting, chocolate chips.

Frozen bananas are one of my favorite treats to get at the state fair or at amusement parks. This portable snack can also make a tasty party treat! You can make any design you like, like these aliens or the ghosts found in the recipe here.

3. Mummy Brie

Instagram: @delish

Time: 50 minutes

Ingredients: puff pastry, brie, egg, milk, pepperoni, olives, and chips or fruit for dipping.

This recipe is un-brie-lievably good! Wrap a puff pastry around brie for an instant mummified look.

4. Ghostly Pizza Bagels

Instagram: @delish

Time: 30 minutes

Ingredients: mini bagels, mozzerella, and marinara sauce.

Easy, handheld, and it beats delivery! Cut cheese into the shapes of ghosts and pop them in the oven to create these delicious pizza bagels.

5. Halloween Jalapeño Poppers

Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients: jalapeño peppers, cream cheese, shredded cheese, Pillsbury crescent roll dough.

A big fan of scary spice? These jalapeño poppers are amazing!

6. Rice Krispy Treat Brains

Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients: butter, marshmallows, Rice Krispies, red gel icing.

Who doesn't love this classic treat? Appeal to your guests' childhood memories with these brainy treats.

7. Falafel Fingers

Instagram: @veganricha

Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes

Ingredients: chickpeas, garlic, yellow peas, red onion, chickpea flour (you could also substitute this with a falafel mix), almonds, Sriracha.

If your vegan/vegetarian friends are hunting for a tasty treat, look no further than these meat-free falafel fingers. Dip with Sriracha to create this creepy concoction.

8. Glowing Black Widow Oreo Pops

Instagram: @delish

Time: 50 minutes

Ingredients: tonic water, Oreos, white chocolate for melting, and plastic spiders.

Partying under a blacklight? Enchant your guests with these glow-in-the-dark desserts.

9. Skeleton Veggie Tray

Time: 30 minutes

Ingredients: Assorted fresh vegetables and ranch dip.

Creating a healthy veggie tray is cute and easy. You could even buy a regular party veggie tray and just arrange it to look like a skeleton or pumpkin!

10. "Brain" Potstickers

Instagram: @tasteofhome

Time: 1 hour

Ingredients: mushrooms, meat or meat sub, onion, Sriracha, gyoza wrappers, and ginger.

These delicious potstickers could be made with any filling of choice, and drizzled with Sriracha to create a mind-boggling snack! Find recipes for ones made with chicken, pork, shrimp, or vegetables to please anyone in your crowd.