35 Reasons Why The Holiday Season Is The Best Season

It is my favorite season and it should be yours too.

The holiday season is my favorite time of the year and it should be your's too. These are the reasons I think it is the best.

1. Pumpkin Patches
  2. Ice skating
  3. Everything is decorated
  4. Thanksgiving=food
  5. Food makes everyone happy
  6. People are happier during the holiday season
  7. Season of giving
  8. Everything is festive
  9. Friends become closer
  10. Family time
  11. College kids get to go home
  13. Thanksgiving food is the best food
  14. Finally a home-cooked meal
  15. Relaxation time
  16. Christmas music is the best music
  17. Christmas trees everywhere
  18. Bath and Body Works fall/winter candles are the best
  19. Colder weather
  20. Bonfires
  21. Fireplace fires
  22. Hot chocolate
  23. Christmas movies
  24. Starbucks red cups
  25. Panera soup on a cold day
  26. Comfy clothing
  27. Curling up on the couch with many blankets
  28. Hot chocolate
  29. Christmas lights
  30. Fall clothes are the cutest
  31. Boots are the best shoes
  32. You can wear sweatshirts all the time
  33. White Christmas’ are amazing
  34. Gift giving makes everyone feel good
  35. Baking
Cover Image Credit: Pexels

Why I'm So Excited For Summer Break

It's a new season for personal growth.

After all the hard work we have all put in this year, we all deserve some beautiful weather with a hint of relaxation. Although I will be taking summer classes, I'm excited to have another season of self-love.

I have always loved summer. I used to be on my neighborhood's swim team, which not only kept me in shape but gave me some of my best friends. As my siblings have grown up, I have realized the importance of having a little fun on our breaks. Adulthood is actually kind of terrifying, but we still deserve a few days of "me" time.

I'm excited because I can go outside after a long day and read a nice book. I can go outside and watch my siblings run around the house because of how happy they are. I'm excited because I can finally start to appreciate the little things in life. It's honestly sometimes hard to do that when you are in a bubble in college.

I know I will be just as busy as I am now, but I also will be in a more relaxed mood. There are some fun holidays during the summer where families come together to celebrate. It's time to really take advantage of these holidays and spend quality time with our close relatives and friends. I know I will be spending quite a lot of time with my grandma.

One of the best things about summer is being able to stay outside a lot longer. We should all try to spend more time outside by exploring our hometowns. I plan to go on plenty of walks this summer so that I can truly embrace the beauty of our planet.

I'm excited for summer break because I will be able to grow as a person. I will keep seeing improvements in myself and grow in my relationship with God. We all deserve more seasons of summer. We all deserve seasons of growth, love, and happiness. Lets try to make this summer about relaxing and loving one another.