5 Reasons To Use VPN For Games

5 Reasons To Use VPN For Games

Professional gamers actively use VPN for games to increase the speed of pinging, get an advantage over rivals. But such services are also needed for those who play for themselves, for the sake of pleasure, and just wants to enjoy the maximum benefits and get access to previously closed opportunities.

133

These benefits will be important not only for those who participate in tournaments, or spend days and nights in multiplayer games, but also for those gamers who simply relax by clutching their mouse in the simplest gaming applications.

Increase the speed of pinging

When you are in America, for example, and the game server - in Russia, the loss of pinging speed cannot be avoided, as the packets go on fiber optic with a speed of up to 200 000 km / h, and are delayed on intermediate servers. Even with the help of free WHI for games you can change IP to American, which will reduce the response time.

Removing georestrictions

Sometimes games are only available to users from specific regions and countries. For example, foreign users may not always be able to access Mile Roux's games: VPN for Warface will allow you to play them or get fortnite unblocked wherever you are.

And by the way, for the "local" often run closed beta tests, which without changing the IP-address is simply not available. Just one click on the "connect" button - and you're exploring the new world on an equal footing with others.

Save money in Steam and buy collector's editions

Steam prices are set separately for different countries and regions, and the difference sometimes reaches tens of dollars. Why overpay if you can find the best price by changing the IP and download the games via VPN? However, you will still have to use the game with the VPN.

And you can buy any collection from America, France, Australia and any other countries.

Protection and anonymity

VPN for online games is especially important if you are going to participate in important tournaments. Sometimes, in order to eliminate a strong gamer, the opponents organize a DDOS-attack. Packages are lost, the game hangs, you can't win. VPN creates an encrypted and secure channel of communication between you and the server, so that no attack is scary to you.

Bypassing any lock

Banned in the game? Has the network administrator banned access to the games? Have you blocked the pirate version of the game on the territory of the country? Is there an age limit? It's okay if you're playing games via VPN. This is your new format of online freedom. Nobody can control what you've played.