9 Reasons To Use Your Turn Signal

Attention Drivers — 9 Reasons To Use Your Signal Or Fear My Honking Wrath

Don't get mad when you get honked at for not doing something so simple.

73
https://www.flickr.com/photos/editor/40757524340

As a commuter student, I've seen my fair share of bad drivers and developed quite a few pet peeves when it comes to other drivers. My biggest one by far: PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THEIR MOTHERFORKING SIGNAL.

I am not afraid to honk people who switch into my lane without a signal. It's one of the few things I will not simply be passive aggressive over. So for those of you who don't use a signal: here's 9 good reasons to use it - and don't get mad or flip us off if we honk you!

1. God works in mysterious ways so you don't have to

2. No one wants to get in a car crash

3. Don't you want to be safe?

4. Because everyone else in the car wants to feel safe

media.giphy.com

5. So you're not considered an asshole by other drivers

6. It's way too easy to do

Just move your left hand a teeeny bit and move the rod on that side UP if you're going right or DOWN if you're going left! Easy peasy.

7. You know which way you're going, right?

8. Your fellow drivers aren't mind readers

We don't know what you're thinking!! Without a signal, we don't know which way you're turning or if you're about to switch into our lane.

9. Oh right, IT'S THE LAW.