Reasons To Love Your Cat

Reasons To Love Your Cat

If you're a cat person, you already know why you love your cat!
4

1. They aren’t overbearing

I have nothing against dogs, but most of the time they require a lot of attention. If you’re a busy person, you may feel like you’re neglecting your pet if they constantly need attention. With cats, they don’t always need the attention to know you love them. This may not be true all the time, or for all cats. Generally, the amount of effort you have to put into cats is not as much as other animals.

2. They’re great to pet

Cats are soft and fluffy. I never get tired of petting and pampering them! It’s hard to stop when you can see the cat is enjoying too—the louder the purr, the better the pampering. Petting cats is also a great way to relieve stress and unwind after a long day.

3. They like being with you

Despite the misconception that cats don’t like being around humans, you’ll find that your cat is often in the same room as you or other people. Cats are fairly social, and enjoy being around you. They might not be on top of you—they might be sleeping across the room, or exploring your closet, but they generally like to hang around.

4. They want to communicate with you

It’s a proven fact that cats meow to communicate with humans and imitate talking—in fact, cats don’t really meow back and forth between each other the same way they meow at humans. They do this to communicate their needs to you. In a way, they’re trying to establish contact with you, which is kind of cool to think about.

5. They’re adorable

Even if you’re not a cat person, you have to admit they’re adorable. Everything from their whiskers to their paws makes them loveable balls of fur. Each cat has their own interesting and unique quirk that makes them special to their owners. They all find a way to warm our hearts!