8 Reasons Not to Vote For Joe Biden, As Told By Joe Biden

Sorry, Joe, not only do you have no chance of winning this election, but you make no sense these days.

11100
Getty Images/Joshua Lott

Joe Biden is not okay. Do people slip up, stutter or mess up words sometimes? Of course, but Joe is getting older and doesn't seem like he knows where he is sometimes or what he is saying. He can't even answer questions without a teleprompter. Here's just a few of the "genius" remarks Joe has made within the last year.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Huh? I think it's time for Joe to take a nap.

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Maybe someone forgot to tell him that financial status and race are completely separate...

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing.”

Imagine if that's what the founding fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence. So close, Joe.

“My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for United States Senate.”

Wow, he almost got it! Joe, you're running for the presidency, not the Senate. Big difference.

“We choose truth over facts.”

I bet you do, Joe. I bet you do. You and the rest of the Democratic Party choose to ignore facts all the time. At least you're honest about it.

“You know, there’s a, uh — during World War II, you know, Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know was totally different than a, than the, you know he called it you know the, World War II, he had the war… the war production board.”

Translator, please.

“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look … the lives, it’s just … when you think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.”

Sentences are hard, Joe. You'll get it one day.

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

No, Joe, I don't think anyone knows what you mean. I don't think you know what you mean.

All jokes aside, I think Joe has proven his point over the last 47 years in Washington that he has never been capable of delivering on any promises. If he has done nothing for half a century, what makes you think he can do anything productive now, especially when his mental abilities are clearly deteriorating?

It's quite sad how Biden is still allowed to run for president when he is clearly in no mental shape to do so. Why aren't more people worried about his mental capabilities? It's only going to get worse and why embarrass him like that and force him to go on television and do interviews when he can't put together a sentence on his own? He has never been fit to be president, but now it's just sad because he's older and has no idea what is going on.

You can either vote for the man who has proven himself over the past four years how much he cares about this country or you can vote for the man who can't speak coherently anymore.

This seems like a pretty easy decision to make.