Reasons Disposable Pod Vapes are in Demand

Indeed, vaping is a beautiful replacement for smoking and can offer a way out for people who have tried different mechanisms to quit smoking.

17

Over the past couple of years, the number of smokers has experienced a significant decline. As many people realize the health effects of smoking and how vaping offers an easy way to break the addiction, many people have taken the route.

The principle of vaping is similar to smoking, even though the mechanism differs. Besides, vaping offers an opportunity for smokers to throttle down the nicotine level until they can vape without it. This provides a perfect way out for people who want to let go of the habit.

Disposable pod vape is one of the top devices that users can use when trying to quit vaping. Not only does it help quit vaping, but it also comes with a series of advantages that have made them a top choice among users.

Here are reasons why disposable pod vapes are in demand

1. You get to Enjoy Different Flavors

Tobacco smokers have no choice about the nasty tobacco and nicotine smell. Sadly, such a scent affects users and people nearby as the smoke releases particles that attach themselves to clothes and things around. It lingers for a while, except a stronger substance is used to override the smell.

This smell could be annoying and makes smokers come off as offensive to nonsmokers around. An alternative that retains the effect of smoking without the odor is a good choice. A disposable vape pod is a good example. They come in various flavors, allowing users to enjoy a pleasant aroma while vaping without the nasty tar effect of a cigarette and searching about them.

2. Portable and Comfortable to Use

Using disposable vape removes the need to carry a charger, extra batteries, vape mods and other typical accessories associated with a vape device. Besides, the usual size of an e-liquid vape pen is a tobacco cigarette, making them easy to carry with you anywhere. Also, you need not have a replacement vape juice cartridge with you everywhere.

This is one of the reasons disposables vape pens have been in high demand. Besides, at times, veteran smokers will need disposable vapes when they don't want to worry about the stress of carrying their device about. This type of vape also removes the need to fret about losing your accessories when traveling as well.

3. Helps Prevent Withdrawal Symptoms

Many people have tried to quit smoking, but withdrawal symptoms made it hell for them. When the body does not get the required nicotine intake as it used to, it can revoke in many unpleasant ways. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms range from increased thirst, headache, anxiety, and many others. This explains why many tobacco smokers hardly bother trying to quit.

Disposable vapes make the entire process easy on smokers without dealing with the nasty monster called withdrawal symptoms.

C:\Users\HP PROBOOK 11\Downloads\pexels-zain-ali-1075752.jpg

4. Perfect for Newbies

Disposable vapes are ready-to-use devices that you can use only once. They do not require any special assembly, no charging, and no refilling. All you need to do is buy, un-box, and vape.

They also do not have a button, as all you need to do is put it in your mouth and inhale. When you inhale hard enough, it lights up. This explains how easy disposable pod vapes are. Once it runs out of juice, all you need to do is dispose of the device and pick another one that appeals to you.

As a result, a newbie who wants to decide if vaping is right should consider disposable vapes. It provides an easy and less costly way to understand what vaping entails. You also get to explore various vaping flavors without spending much.

5. They are Incredibly Affordable

During the early days of disposable vapes, the prices were pretty alarming. Their prices could be as high as $15 in some cases. Such price is pretty high considering that such vapes won't last up to a day, and they hardly satisfy like a tobacco cigarette. The prices then were equivalent to a pack of cigarettes, which didn't make much sense.

Today, however, the prices of disposable e-cigs are pretty much economical and affordable. This makes more sense for people switching from traditional cigarettes to vaping as it presents an excellent opportunity to save money.

F:\Vaping\smoking-2529858_1920.jpg

6. They are not Subject to Flavor Ban.

The e-cigarette flavor ban of the United States affected vape devices with removable cartridges or pods. However, it does not apply to a single-use device – disposable vapes. As a result, it is legally available in all flavors, provided there is no ban by the local and state laws.

Disposable vape manufacturers have established themselves. There are disposable pods in almost every flavor you can imagine and the ones you cannot imagine.

Even in the past, experienced vapers would advise beginners to avoid the disposable device as the taste was unpleasant. They were typically filled with subpar e-liquids, which were substandard, compared to the domestic vape juice available at the local vape shops. This is no longer the case, as some of the top vape juice makers now make e-juice for a disposable vape pen.

Conclusion