I’m just going to say it. This is not the time to push agendas on people! A crisis is not the time to make quick decisions and/or try to seize the moment for your political party. The Las Vegas shooting was a devastating event that too many people took advantage of. The nation needs leaders that will do what is best for their people.

We are ONE NATION! We need to act like real Americans!

“If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.”

– Ronald Reagan

What happened to caring about others in tragedy. We do not need any more division between one another. There were heroes our first responders that make the decision to save others and those people are the people who put everything aside to save another who may have been different. Why do we see our leaders fighting over their parties and not fighting to bring our nation together?

My heart breaks for our nation. Why are we numb to what is going on currently? There are no more condolences or prayers being said. Everyone just points fingers at one another. What happened to “Loving thine neighbor as thine self”? We have lost ourselves down the road being blinded by issues that have corrupted our minds.

“The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. ‘There is no commandment greater than these.”

– Mark 12:31

Why is it so easy to fight each other than the enemies that we should be fighting against? Every day it is something that none of us can agree on and we may never agree on certain topics but, can we agree on one thing? That this is America and we need to start fighting against the people who are trying to take our freedom, our country away from us?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."