With Thanksgiving break coming and going in the blink of an eye, I'm more than ready to be home for winter break. Thanksgiving break was such a tease with getting to relax and seeing my family. Now the next three weeks will be testing my patience with all of the projects and test I have to complete. I'm ready to be home with my cat, sitting by the tree and doing nothing. I'm also ready for everything Christmas has in store. Like shopping, food, and spending time with friends and family. These next three weeks can't go by fast enough.

1. School is testing me

sleep

After coming back from Thanksgiving break, these next three weeks are going to be a rough one. With projects, papers, finals and more projects, I'm not mentally prepared at all.

2. I'm longing for some relaxation

relax

I got way to comfortable being home over Thanksgiving. Relaxing and not worrying about school work was a dream come true. I did not want to leave my bed to come back to school.

3. CHRISTMAS IS 29 DAYS AWAY

the elf

Black Friday and Cyber Monday really got me into the holiday spirit. Thanks to online shopping, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I'm more than ready to put the tree up and wrap presents!

4. I miss the fam

miss you

Being home over Thanksgiving was such a tease. Even though I hate to admit it, I miss being food-related and watching my parents annoy one another.

5. A bubble bath is calling my name

bath

Coming from the girl that is not too fond of a bubble bath or a bath at all even, it is unfortunate that my apartment doesn't have a bathtub. This cold weather is perfect for a nice hot bubble bath.

6. I'm ready for a change of pace

change

I like my classes this semester, but I'm ready for something new. Luckily, the semester is almost over because I'm getting tired of the same old thing.

7. I can't wait to catch up with my friends

friends

I'm ready for Starbucks dates, movie dates, and shopping dates. I love coming home and catching up with friends and meeting new ones.

8. Lots of food

eating

The best part about the holidays some would say. I'm more than ready to stuff my face with everything Christmas food-related without a care in the world.

9. Celebrating with my family

santa dancing

Every year on Christmas Eve we have my family over to our house to celebrate Christmas. We eat lots of food, do a white elephant gift exchange and usually, Santa and Mrs. Clause stop by with gifts. It's all around a great time!