Reading Into The Complex Mindsets of Scum Buckets

Given the current state of the world and the actions

39

Given the current state of the world and the actions of a majority of our community, it is easy to feel disheartened about our fellow human beings. Malice may seem endemic, even a state of default behavior. But it is not like you will find scum buckets everywhere. Good humans are always around to create a sense of balance in the area of social behavior.

Pure evil is not an absolute reality because research shows that people are driven to do bad things because of highly complex reasons. There are many reasons why a scum bucket acts in a way perceived by others as ‘abnormal.’ It could be just for gaining attention, or to boost their ego, or they might be getting a strange sense of pleasure behaving that way. They may also do it for materialistic reasons.

Why Do the Evils Behave In a Certain Manner?

According to Christopher Rapp, people may act impulsively because of fear, insecurity, passion, or vengeance. In some instances, they might be misguided into such actions by other scumbuckets. They lose the sense of differentiating between right and wrong, the good and the bad, the logic and the illogic.

Look at the villains in movies. They carry out evil acts but do not believe they are doing anything wrong. They love to think that they are doing society something good even when it is clear to all others that they are on the wrong path.

Can Bad Behavior Be Justified?

Some scum buckets also justify lousy behavior as genetic issues, but these are rare instances. Other factors like social impact and cultural factors influence human behavior. In such cases, is it right to bracket the seemingly wrong actions of some as good or bad? Probably not, but the situations and circumstances in which such behaviors occur can provide some justification for such activities.

It is tough to justify the actions of some scum buckets that do bad things consistently and seemingly, deliberately. Such people often find queer ways of justifying their actions and believe what they are doing is right. They are extremely unlikely to accept their mistakes and would go to extreme lengths to defend themselves. They are unlikely to be bothered by criticism and a loudly disapproving society.

Are These People Beyond Reform?

Only those who are victims of the actions of scum buckets will feel the pain and the trauma of the so-called ‘experts’ who justify the evil actions of the bad guys. The fact that most people of the world are not evil is a small consolation that the world is not going to the dogs.

Finally, is it worth trying to reform or convert a confirmed scumbucket? Again, it is not easy to answer this question with a firm yes or no.

The circumstances in which the hate-inducers act must also be considered before you pronounce them as evil. If they do it for mere sadistic pleasure, they need a higher level of treatment. If they do it without a hint of emotion or a feeling of remorse, they are probably beyond repair.