20 Reasons Why You Should Watch “Raya and the Last Dragon”

The movie is a box office hit, which means that a lot of people went to watch it in the movie theaters.

6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zofGffmqRQo

1. It has a good and simple plot. You will be able to understand what the movie is all about.

2. You get to learn and see a new culture. The movie focuses on Southeast Asian culture.

3. It has a lot of action.

4. The main character is a very strong and relatable heroine. She does not need a prince or a man to save her because there is no prince or man as her love interest. It is just her friends and dad.

5. The ending/theme song is very catchy and relatable to the movie.

6. The main character and her friends make a good team.

7. The movie is touching.

8. The last dragon is funny. Her voice actress is Awkwafina, a funny actress.

9. There are some funny scenes in the movie.

10. Remember when Anna turns to ice in Frozen? There's something in the movie that is better than Anna turning to ice.

11. There is no singing in this movie. It is just the ending song.

12. It focuses on the theme of trust and the theme is relatable.

13. Water plays a big role in this movie.

14. It is one of the most serious Disney movies.

15. You get to see a baby kick butt. It's not something you get to see every day and in a movie except for Jack-Jack in the Incredibles.

16. You get to see a lot of dragons.

17. The villain in this movie is the main character's friend.

18. Knowing that her friend is the villain and the movie's theme is trust, the word "backstab" is important.

19. The movie's animation is very good and beautiful.

20. The movie is a box office hit, which means that a lot of people went to watch it in the movie theaters.