What is the best 2000's food?

A Comprehensive List Of My Favorite Childhood Foods As A 2000s Middle Schooler, Ranked

The game has changed since 10 years ago

46

If anything can take anyone back to a memory, it is food. Food can make us remember things we haven't thought of in a long time. While I was bored in my dorm room watching Emma Chamberlain like all bored teenage girls do #notunique, I came upon her video of tasting her favorite childhood snacks. I wanted to do this so badly yet I do not have the money to finance such an expense. So instead, I listed below all my favorite foods that I got whenever my parents left town and my grandmother was in charge of me.

1. Fruit Gushers - Tropical Blast

fruity and fun

With the exception of the iconic Scooby Doo fruit snacks with the blue Scooby Doo head (Rest in Peace), these were the BEST fruit snacks anyone could ever wish to receive in their lunch box. #verypopularopinion

2. Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Push Pops

Nothing tastes more like a cul-de-sac summer time blown up pool party in a driveway hangout than these bad boys. Real question is, what is the best flavor?

3. Pop tarts

@jmretamales on Instagram: “Gracias!!!! 🙏 #poptarts 😋😋😋😋😋”

My personal favorites were the s'mores, wild berry, or brown cinnamon sugar.

5. Annie's White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

I still eat this regularly

7. Reese's Puffs

Do not tell me this does not remind you of Nickelodeon commercial breaks. Also if you don't remember the rap, then you aren't an A1 Day1.

8. Little Bites

c1.staticflickr.com

Tastes like after school at Grandma's house.

10. Easy Bake Oven

c1.staticflickr.com

Mine was purple, the food was garbage, and permanently put chemicals in my body for the rest of my life, but hey anything for nostalgia, am I right?

11. Dino Nuggets

c1.staticflickr.com

When the adults are having a dinner party, but they all have kids, and no babysitter - that means one mom has to go to Costco and pick these bad boys up.

13. Spongebob Popsicles

c1.staticflickr.com

While the above is pretty scary, something about them was just so much better than store bought.

15. Gripz

One time my dad came home with these and told me they needed to last a week for lunch. They were gone within two days.