11 Quotes To Help You Through Tough Times

Because sometimes all you need is a little bit of hope

160
Apostolhs Gkoutzidhs

Sometimes, even the littlest of things can act as a beacon of hope during tough times. Usually when I'm struggling to feel happy or when all odds seem to be against me, small things like inspirational quotes can get me feeling at least a bit better. Outlook is everything, and the better we feel, the better things will go for us. So for those difficult times - for those days nothing seems to be going right - here is a list of 11 of my favorite quotes to help lift you up.

1. "Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know" - Pema Chödrön

2. "You're allowed to scream, you're allowed to cry, but do not give up" - Unknown

3. "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny" - C.S. Lewis

4. "Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo" - Jon Sinclair

5. "Life is tough, my darling, but so are you" - Stephanie Bennett-Henry

6. "Good timber does not grow with ease. The strong the wind, the stronger the trees" -Thomas S. Monson

7. "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." -Maya Angelou

8. "Believe in miracles. I have seen so many of them come when every other indication would say that hope was lost. Hope is never lost" - Jeffery R. Holland

9. "So far, you've survived 100% of your worst days. You're doing great" -Unknown

10. "Fall down seven times, stand up eight" - Japanese Proverb

11. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost