11 Quotes That Helped Me Get Through My Bad Times

"Positive Mind, Postive Vibes, Postive Life."

885
Danielle Balint

This past month or two for me have been very difficult, just one thing would happen after another. I kept feeling like I was never going to catch a break. Then things took a bad turn, and I felt alone. The past couple days I've been on Facebook, many of my friends have shared motivational quotes. Each one I saw I would write down to help me remember them, no matter if I was upset, depressed, mad, unmotivated, or any other emotion, these quotes really helped me. These quotes may no change the world, but they help me get through the day.

1. "To live greatly, we must develop the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and triumph with humility."

To get through life you must have courage, happiness, and be humble.

2. "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

The hardest thing for me was always letting go of things that were good, to gain things that were great. I won't lie, it's hard for me to let go of the past, and hope for the best during the future.

3. "The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiness."

All though this quote is easier said than done, it is very truthful. When you forgive and forget someone and the things they did, the happier you are.

4. "Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth."

No one else's happiness matter, but your own.

5. "Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you've always imagined."

You are the only person that can hold yourself back. You will never be happy if you don't stand up for yourself, and live the life you want.

6. "Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain

Whether you are happy or not, kindness truly goes a long way. If you're kind to someone, there's a 99% chance they will be kind back.

7. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again only this time for wisely."

A failure taught me how to deal with the same situations in a healthier way.

8. "5 by 5 rule. If it's not going to matter in five years, don't worry about it for five minutes."

Five years from now you will wonder why you cried over something so stupid. So remember this when you're upset, or angry.

9. "Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Don't let anything stop you from being happy, and being yourself.

10. "Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I will rebuild my life."

Once you've seen the worst in yourself, you know how to rebuild your life so you don't have to see that side of yourself ever again.

11. "The phrase "do not be afraid" is written in the bible 365 times. That's a daily reminder from God to live every day being fearless."

I am not be the perfect child of God, and you may not even believe in the same God I do. But remember that someone is watching over you, there is a plan for you, but you have to live your life.

None of these quotes will change the situation you are in, or life itself, but these should have a positive impact on your life. No one is perfect, no one is always happy, no one can tell you how to live your life expect for you.

Love the life you live, and live the life you love.