10 Of The Best Schmidt Quotes From New Girl

10 Quotes That Prove Schmidt Is The Most Relatable Character On Television

Can we just take a minute to celebrate me?

76

Anyone who has ever watched the show "New Girl" would tell you that Schmidt is by far the funniest and most relatable character ever. From his witty comments to his overly dramatic character, he is the perfect television sitcom character. If you have yet to watch "New Girl," I HIGHLY recommend watching before reading this article because it will make these quotes ten times better from you but if not there is still no denying the fact that Schmidt can relate to every life situation there is. Here are ten Schmidt quotes that are the most relatable.

1. "I just want to come home put on my 'mono and just hang loose, man."

When someone judges you for being too comfortable in your own home.

3. "Your making me cry with your emotions."

When someone is telling you about something sad and it takes everything in you not to cry because you don't like to show your emotions to other people.

4. "Can we just take a moment to celebrate me?"

When you finally get an A on an exam that you thought for sure you failed.

6. "Youths"

When you have to wait in long lines at the dining halls because there a ten billion high school tour groups on campus."

7. "Don't pretend to know my pain."

When you have three exams in one day.

8. "Pine has no place in this loft. It's the wood of poor people and outhouses."

When your roommate brings in something really ugly to put in you guys room and you are not having it.

9. "Just say when"

When you can't decide which size subway sandwich you should get.

10. "These people are disgusting."

When your friends force you to be surrounded by people you don't like.