Beyoncé has been a major pop icon and trendsetter for more than a decade. She continues to inspire millions around the world with her timeless songs and incredible performances. Above all, she is extremely compassionate and hardworking.
1. “Be weird. Your strangeness is your magic.” Parker Lewis
You are magnificent just the way you are.
2. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” Unknown
Patience isn't always a virtue.
3. “Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn
Taking good care of yourself is paramount.
4. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing what excites you.” Oprah Winfrey
Be passionate, always.
5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” Les Brown
You can be anything you want to be.
6. “Be an encourager, the world has enough critics already.” Unknown
Do good and be kind.
7. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” Marilyn Monroe
Stay happy, stay blessed.
8. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” Robert Tew
life Success isn't about being the best. It's about always getting better — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now.” Alan Watts
Be present in every moment.
10. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” Robin Williams
Ignore the haters.
11. “Success isn't about being the best. It's about always getting better.” Behance 99u
Success is a journey, not a destination.
12. “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.” Jerry Rice
Be bold and innovative.
13. “Don't give your past the power to define your future.” Unknown
You are not defined by your past.
14. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules and build a life you’re proud to live.” Anne Sweeney
Your life, your rules.
15. “Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.” Earl Nightingale
You get what you give.
16. “Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.” Unknown
Only your opinion matters.
17. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
Try again and again.
18. “It's not who you think you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.” Unknown
Believe in yourself.
19. “If it ain't fun, don't do it.” Jack Canfield
Slow down and enjoy the fun.
20. “Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself.” Pat Summitt
Choice is entirely yours.
21. “Your dreams don't work unless you do.” John C. Maxwell
Be a doer.
22. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” Napoleon Hill
This could be your big break.
23. “Don't let the success of others discourage you. Let it inspire you.” Unknown
Stay motivated and focused.
24. “Powerful avalanches begin with small shifts.” Pamela McFarland Walsh
Take it one step at a time.
25. “A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.” Joe Vitale
Your goal is your ultimate desire, let it be limitless.
26. “If you change nothing, nothing will change.” Unknown
Change starts with you.
27. “Do what you dream of doing even while you're afraid.” Arianna Huffington
Don't let anything (even your own fear) hold you back.
28. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Live a life you're proud of.
29. “Dream big dreams. Small dreams have no magic.” Dottie Boreyko
Dream without limits.
30. “If you're not doing what you love, you're wasting your time.” Unknown
Focus on that which feeds your soul.
31. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from.” Seth Godin
Build a life that inspires you.
32. “Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.” Sadhguru
Don't dream of success, work for it.