14 Quotes Any Real Life Jess From New Girl Can Relate to.

14 New Girl Quotes Any Real Life Jess Can Relate To

"I'm really bad at making decisions."

529

Jess is like many of us in the younger generation. She's awkward, weird, and is just trying to figure life out. With all of these together, she becomes very quotable and many people, including myself, feel as though they are a living Jessica. Here are a few examples of times any real-life Jess felt as though they were watching their life on screen.

1. "I'd like everybody to take a moment and think back to a time when they did something stupid, how they were treated, and how they wish they were treated."

i.pinimg.com

Any real-life Jess has probably said this multiple times without even thinking about it. One moment you're living life and you just stop and think 'wow, why'd I do that?' and you know you're going to hear it from your friends so you better figure out a way for them to go easier on you.

2. "You can run away from you problems, but you're just gonna find new ones that pop up."

78.media.tumblr.com

Sure, your advice may not be the most comforting, but you have learned from your own experiences and the truth is better than sugar coating it.

3. "I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time."

img.buzzfeed.com

You always seem to either walk in a room at the wrong time or everything only goes terribly wrong when you're there. At least it allows you to have lots of stories to tell people later on though.

4. "Oh my gosh. Look, it's food. I love food."

www.yourtango.com

But I mean who doesn't? You're just the way that has to speak it out loud to show your appreciation.

5. "Woah, cute guy alert!"

i.gifer.com

When you see a cute guy in public the only person you're scared to let know that he is cute is, well, him.

6. "What's wrong with me?"

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

You probably say this to yourself, out loud, or to your friends at least 5 times a day, but it's okay you just may do weird things sometimes.

7. "I like being weird!"

img.buzzfeed.com

But the fact you do weird things just makes you who you are and you have completely accepted that fact.

8. "I just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone."

i.pinimg.com

Does this one even need explaining? Sometimes you just need to listen to Taylor Swift to think about your life.

9. "He's really, really HOT!"

i.pinimg.com

Anytime you start to tell friends about a new guy, these are usually the first words out of your mouth.

10. "Actually, that's not fair, she might be a really nice ho."

thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com

You are always trying to see the best in people no matter what.

11. "If I hang out with you, it's just the truth, I'm gonna fall in love with you."

www.celebquote.com

You more than likely don't tell the guy that, but you for sure start to think it after you two have hung out alone for a while.

12. "I'm gonna end up alone. I'm gonna be a single old lady, flashing people on the subway."

collegecandy.files.wordpress.com

Every time a new boy breaks your heart you get on this rant with your friends. Every. Single. Time.

13. "I'm probably fine, but I also might be dead."

thumbs.gfycat.com

You don't try to be a little overdramatic, but you usually are.

14. "We are literally the most embarrassing people on the planet."

tse2.mm.bing.net

But at the end of the day, you have your friends and even though they might not always show it they love you just the way you are. Even with all your random singing.