27 Quotes Everyone Should Hear In 2018

27 Quotes Everyone Should Hear In 2018

10. Sometimes there are no words.
337

Everyday, I see so many hateful comments on social media. It saddens me to think that this is what our society has come to, tearing down one another one cyber message at a time. If you're having a rough time, I encourage you to finish reading this article. I've come up with some inspiring quotes I've heard throughout my life that will really get you thinking, as well as becoming positive.

1. I am the author of my own story. However, I am writing in pen and cannot erase my mistakes.

2. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.

3. People come up to me and ask, "Why are you so weird?" I never know what to say. But then I realize why do people want me to be like this, when I can be like ThIsSsSs?

4. It's the things we love the most that destroy us.

5. Why am I afraid of tomorrow when today is so perfect?

6. I was born without you, so guess what? I can live without you.

7. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

8. If nothing saves us from death, at least love saves us from life.

9. It's when we have the most to say that we can't speak.

10. Sometimes there are no words.

11. Every goodbye brings a new hello.

12. In three words, I can sum up what I know about life: it goes on.

13. Try not to take things personally; what people say about you is a reflection of them, not you.

14. Find a place where there's joy inside, and the joy will burn out the pain.

15. I will never accept defeat.

16. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go.

17. Every ending is a new beginning. We just don't know it.

18. I'm not invisible just because you ignore me.

19. Replace fear with aspiration. Now climb.

20. People who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it.

21. Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.

22. Beauty starts in your head, not your mirror.

23. In life, be a warrior, not a worrier.

24. When it rains, look for rainbows. When it is dark, look for stars.

25. If it makes you happy, no one else's opinion should matter.

26. You are somebody's reason to smile.

27. NOTICE: You are hereby allowed to be happy, to love yourself, to realize your worth, to believe in great things, and to be treated with love and respect.

Never let people get you down. It's hard, believe me, I know, but you'll be so much happier.